Replies

• Some of my squares from December, in chain stitch, blanket stitch, c2c stitch, and shell stitch

IMG_9980.JPG

IMG_9798.jpg

IMG_9734.jpg

• Kiran December square.

10051335289?profile=RESIZE_710x10051335472?profile=RESIZE_710x10051335492?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Thank you, Kiran, some lovely squares there.

• OoooOoo!!   The middle 3 look super textures for little fingers to explore.

• I agree with Karen......the textured squares are very pretty, but think my faves are the top ones done in chain stitch....LOVING the colour combos there.   :))

ALL sooo neat, Kiran.  :))

• Thanks Amy, Karen and Bev! You guys are all so motivating :)

• Thank You, Patricia, for this wonderful theme.   You've inspired so many creative new squares and blankets.

I apologize for being late (only 1 month!) with my contribution.  

My sister-in-law helped make squares for this blanket while here on a visit.10046917872?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Sharon I love this + the fact it's a family collaboration makes it even more special X

• Oh my goodness, Sharon, you and your S-I-L are a super team!  I love all the different colours in this one - and a child will love to have it wrapped around them :)) ... xo

• What a lovely way to spend your time together, Sharon, and a beautiful blanket to show for it.

This reply was deleted.