Views: 3587

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fabulous intro Patricia.   Thank you so much for collecting so many theme items from 2020.  As you have said....what a year it has been.

Marion has added so many inspirational creations to the photographs this year.  We have been blessed.

What a great intro, Patricia.  Thank you!  I love all the inspirational photos you have included ... a great variety with choices from simple and quick to complex.

I, too, encourage anyone who has not joined Karen's fab discussion, to pop in and have a look.  It's a great way to get better acquainted with some of your KASfriends and learn a bit more about them ... xo

Well Patricia lass this is gonna be a good one.... I have LOADS of earlier well intentioned ideas to accomplish - and as usual boat loads of leftovers to use up creatively.   Thanks for this opportunity to express ourselves as we wish.    I appreciate the plug for the 'We'd love to get to know you' chat - because there are still a LOT of you that I know nothing about.   Good luck and enjoy hosting ♥️

Hi Patricia

A few weeks ago when I checked the monthly themes, I realised I hadn't made anything for February 'Opposites Attract'.

So here it is, finished last night. Unfortunately it looks a bit bland now it is done, but hopefully a little girl will like it.

Attachments:

Oh Sandra, not bland at all.  It's beautiful!!!  It has a very subtle lacy look, while being cozy and warm.  Good for you :))  xo

Sorry, I can't add photos from this device and I'm too lazy to go get my laptop ... haha  I know some kind soul will add it here for you so everyone can see how lovely it is :)

Sandra's BEAUTIFUL blanket.....

Sandra there is NOTHING bland about this blanket. I am LOVING all the variegateds you have used and they are all tied together beautifully with that snazzy border!! Well done you!!

Love, love, LOVE your intro, Patricia...and your invitation to finish off any planned and half finished projects of which I have a trailer load (so I don't expect I will finish them all).

I look forward to seeing everyone's projects/squares.  :))

Oh dear, I tried to pop into Karen's discussion, using the link you have provided, but instead it gives me a text box with the words you wrote above the link.  :))

I will check it again later.....or go on a 'bear hunt' to see if I can find it for myself...haha.

Sorry about the link. I see Karen has now posted a comment so the discussion has gone back into the top part of the list to make it easy to find.

Sandra, I love the colours in this beautiful blanket and the striped border frames it well :))

Sandra your blankets are always cleverly thought out, and beautifully made.   I hope you're proud of your completed achievements.

Sandra, the only reason this looks a bit "bland" to you is because your last few blankets have been so colourful and creative. These delicate tones are beautiful and the stitch looks so warm and cosy.

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

The Donate button provides 2 options:

1. One time donation
  2. Monthly subscription               [click the box]

Because of PayPal/banking fees, KAS asks that your donation be 5USD [or more].  Anything less, means your donation is eaten up with fees.  Thank you!

KAS FINANCES

Our goal is to remove the monthly deficit that Ronda and her team have to deal with. You can:

1. Make a donation whenever you are able.

2. Sign up for an ongoing monthly donation (subscription).

3. Shop at the KasShop!

Please follow this discussion for monthly updates, current financial reports and ideas on what we can all do to help. Click link : 

KAS FINANCES 2020

SHOP

NEW!
KAS Colouring Book

Featuring 3 original illustrations by South African artists

VISIT THE KAS SHOP HERE

SQUARES LIST

The OCTOBER 2020 Squares List is available.

Visit the

2020 Squares List Discussion

for the most recent lists.

For all other Square Lists, please visit our SQUARE LISTS page.

2021 MONTHLY THEMES

Planning ahead??

See the 2021

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

KAS PATTERN BOOK

COLOUR OF THE MONTH

Free Pattern for

Plain Jane Knit Square

Plain Jane Crochet Square

can be found in the KAS PatternBook

Click here to find more free patterns from

Members Patterns - Squares

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

here 

CREATECARE GLOBAL

"CreateCare Global has set itself two tasks. The first is physical: to bring hope, support and comfort to children for whom poverty and loss are everyday tormentors. The second, and in our view equally important, is to spread the message to the world."

Our thanks to CreateCare Global for supporting the Square Circle Forum and helping to spread the wonderful work that KAS does.

Learn more about CCG here.

© 2021   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service