Things that could be done with excess yarn or scrappies,

but this is not the way Knit-a-Square members like to go!

We take our stashes, however organised or disorganised, and, produce fabulous squares, hats, hand-warmers and cuddly toys!

Looking through the photo tab on the menu bar, is a wonderful source of inspiration.

This lovely blanket is a classic example of what can be achieved by using those 'odd' bits and pieces in order to generate something of value and true beauty!

Whether your like creating grannies, shapes or stripes using happy scrappies make the most delightful squares

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 718884362?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Just lovely, Marion!  Great work!

• Well done Marion, they look absolutely fantastic now they are displayed on the squares - such a marvellous use of Happy Scrappies!

• Absolutely DIVINE, Marion. The contrasting backgrounds and borders are just gorgeous!

• I finally finished weaving all the ends in and sewing the appliques on, Pam.

718870153?profile=RESIZE_710x

• A few more happy scrappy squares...I still have more to finish, but will save them for another theme.

Stripes and Stranded yarns:

699420367?profile=original&width=600

Variegated V°V°V°V:

699428837?profile=original&width=600

Happy Scrappy Rainbow Spiral:

699434171?profile=original&width=600

• Thanks for these lovely last-minute contributions to the Happy Scrappie Theme Linda - so glad you added them!

• VERY pretty 'scrappies', Linda....such fun squares.  :))

• Bit late posting to this theme, but better late than never.

Happy scrappie handwarmers and squares

653799195?profile=original653805028?profile=original

• Late is OK with KAS Diane as we know they reached their destination and add value to the lives of the recipients!

This reply was deleted.