KAS Cute Cuddly Huggable Toys are often the only toy that a child will have as their very own!

With the start of 2019, we want to celebrate cute, cuddly, huggable, soft toys of all kinds, and then see them in distributions throughout the year along with blankets, handwarmers, and beanies.

We have our very own KAS Cuddlebug Pattern

We love Charity Store finds, toys from closet clean-outs,

and toys from children's donations.

We love hand-made toys, whether they be knitted, crocheted, or loomed.

Every child loves having a soft toy to call their own.

Please help us make this happen for all the children that will receive a

KAS Package this year. Remember that a KAS Package is a blanket of 35 squares, a pair of hand-warmers, a beanie and a toy.  Please share photos your squares, blankets, beanies and hand-warmers with us, too.

We can't wait to see your contributions of love!

THEME PHOTO ALBUM

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi, Amy … I think I might be just a little bit late for the January Theme (LOL) but wanted you to know that I had been thinking of you and our darling children in South Africa during January, and made these two little bunnies.  I hope they will be hugged and loved for a long time.

1267907490?profile=RESIZE_710x

• These are so precious and colorful.  They are just the right size for a small hand.  

Thanks.

• Thank you Amy!  It was a free pattern on Ravelry which I adapted - it had button eyes and clearly that won't do for the kids, so.......

• Oh dear - I cannot add my photos to my page so I am going to try adding straight to here, not sure if it will work. I got one toy finished and one to the stage of sewing up, so will get that done today, I hope. Here is Henry, I found him as a free pattern on Ravelry.

Henry I 1.jpg

Henry I 2.jpg

• Henry 1

938569284?profile=RESIZE_710x

Henry 2

938571834?profile=RESIZE_710x

Henry is such a unique chap.  I am loving all the details in the eyes.  Great job Rebecca.

• The Three Little Pigs.

930777757?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Marion, these squares perfectly depict the story.  Your talent always amazing me.  Houses of stick, bricks and straw.  Your wolf looks like he is more than ready to gobble up the Three Little Pigs.

I just don't know how you do this artwork.  Kuddos!

• Thanks Amy, I saw the free pattern on Pinterest, - Whimsical Wonderful Pillows, designed by Michele Wilcox, so I can't take all the credit. She has some more fairytale patterns which I might make for another theme.

• Those are brilliant Marion, 

• The last three of  Marjorie's Teddies.

930765013?profile=RESIZE_710x

This reply was deleted.