Views: 6333

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They are yours Sharon I put  that one together and I love your squares. 

Thank you so much, Estelle, for confirming for me.   

The other squares in that blanket are AMAZING!    I'm thinking these were all Color of the Month squares???   I love having a CoM, and hope it is working really well for you, too.

These blankets are from the Pumzile Gogo Group.

Group A

I'm astounded as I see my stripes,  some red/white mix and an individual leaf square - all of which I made in Dec 2018 + January 2019!!

Thanks for the eye candy.  It just brightens up my day.

So good for you to know that your work made it to where it was supposed to be.   Covid really delayed things for awhile, but maybe now things will smooth out a bit.   You must feel very relieved.

Group B

More personal amazement as I see my jazzy yellow/orange/black and some Berry colour mix squares, both of which I knit in Jan 2019.    They're altogether in one blanket.   I'm assuming they were packaged together + the parcel has only just recently arrived at the Barn.   A lovely surprise!

I think Covid has caused a lot of problems, either getting squares to the Gogo groups or collecting blankets from them. Happily, now that things are getting back to some sort of normality, the Gogo blankets seem to be flooding in.

Patricia,  my apologies for not thanking or commenting on your blankets postings.   I have since the start of the year been sporadic in my viewings of them.   It's a discussion category I don't like to pass me by for long.    I am very grateful they are displayed for us to enjoy.   K xx ♥️

It's OK, Karen. I know people enjoy looking at the blankets and I don't expect comments every time, although I do like to hear when people spot their own work.

Loads of blankets in from the Gogo groups this week so keep a look-out for your squares. These ones come from our first ever Gogo group, Chiawelo, back after 2 years of isolating due to Covid.

Group A

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

The Donate button provides 2 options:

1. One time donation
  2. Monthly subscription               [click the box]

Because of PayPal/banking fees, KAS asks that your donation be 5USD [or more].  Anything less, means your donation is eaten up with fees.  Thank you!

KAS FINANCES

Our goal is to remove the monthly deficit that Ronda and her team have to deal with. You can:

1. Make a donation whenever you are able.

2. Sign up for an ongoing monthly donation (subscription).

3. Shop at the KasShop!

Please follow this discussion for monthly updates, current financial reports and ideas on what we can all do to help. Click link : 

KAS FINANCES 2022

SQUARES LIST

The OCTOBER 2022 Squares List is available. Please see:

2022 Squares List Discussion

for the most recent lists.

For all other Square Lists, please visit our SQUARE LISTS page.

2022 MONTHLY THEMES

Planning ahead??

See the 2022

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

KAS PATTERN BOOK

NOVEMBER

Color Of The Month BROWN

Free Patterns for

Plain Jane Knit Square

Plain Jane Crochet Square

can be found in the KAS PatternBook

Click here to find more free patterns in

Members Patterns - Squares

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

here 

CREATECARE GLOBAL

"CreateCare Global has set itself two tasks. The first is physical: to bring hope, support and comfort to children for whom poverty and loss are everyday tormentors. The second, and in our view equally important, is to spread the message to the world."

Our thanks to CreateCare Global for supporting the Square Circle Forum and helping to spread the wonderful work that KAS does.

Learn more about CCG here.

© 2022   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service