A bumpy start to the new year but the pictures have arrived now - dozens of them.

Views: 46055

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Christine, thank you for these!  The blankets are, as always, GORGEOUS :)))  What a talented group of stitchers these South Protea Gogos are!

I recognize some of the squares, but can't put a name to the creator.  However, in number 53 I think I see one of Robyn M's squares ... "the paint splat" or whatever she called it.  Such a cute idea and a fun square.

And in #57, I believe I spy one of my TC squares ... bottom of photo near centre ... pastel stripes ... xo

Thank you for these brilliant pictures. As I looked through them my smile got wider and wider! Wonderful to see them. Well done all you busy sewers, you are doing a great job.

I have just supported the gogos for such a wonderful job that they do. Well Done Ladies!!!

Thank you Dawn , that is really appreciated, they do a wonderful job with our squares:))
How wonderful to see all these blankets, the colours and textures are beautiful. You can feel the love that went into making each and every one of them.

We do have several dozen more gogo-made blanket pictures but to keep up to date I'll post some of blankets that were received or shown on 11th April and go back to South Protea blankets later.

There are some stunners here:

Lots of beautiful blankets in this batch, but I think that number 23 is simply beautiful.... gorgeous pattern and colours and it is so neat :))

Such a lot of gorgeous blankets but I think I've fallen in love with number 23, so bright and colourful and such a beautiful pattern on each of the squares. 

Yes, # 23 is certainly stunning....and there is lots of gorgeous stripes, diagonals and variegateds, too.

I also see some pretty granny square blankets, too....Cath Riley's, perhaps?

Love all of these, but especially liking the granny squares blankets. Granny square blankets always look good!

All of these are lovely.  Thanks Christine.

They are all so pretty, but 13 and 30 are my personal favourites. Thank you for the happy start to my day, Christine.

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

The Donate button provides 2 options:

1. One time donation
  2. Monthly subscription               [click the box]

Because of PayPal/banking fees, KAS asks that your donation be 5USD [or more].  Anything less, means your donation is eaten up with fees.  Thank you!

KAS FINANCES

Our goal is to remove the monthly deficit that Ronda and her team have to deal with. You can:

1. Make a donation whenever you are able.

2. Sign up for an ongoing monthly donation (subscription).

3. Shop at the KasShop!

Please follow this discussion for monthly updates, current financial reports and ideas on what we can all do to help. Click link : 

KAS FINANCES 2022

SQUARES LIST

The DECEMBER 2022 Squares List is available. Please see:

2022 Squares List Discussion

for the most recent lists.

For all other Square Lists, please visit our SQUARE LISTS page.

2023 THEMES

Planning ahead??

See the 2023

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

KAS PATTERN BOOK

FEBRUARY

Color Of The Month ORANGE

Free Patterns for

Plain Jane Knit Square

Plain Jane Crochet Square

can be found in the KAS PatternBook

Click here to find more free patterns in

Members Patterns - Squares

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

here 

CREATECARE GLOBAL

"CreateCare Global has set itself two tasks. The first is physical: to bring hope, support and comfort to children for whom poverty and loss are everyday tormentors. The second, and in our view equally important, is to spread the message to the world."

Our thanks to CreateCare Global for supporting the Square Circle Forum and helping to spread the wonderful work that KAS does.

Learn more about CCG here.

© 2023   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service