What are your favourite things for our children?

Squares? Toys? Hats? Handwarmers?

Do you have a favourite -

Pattern? Stitch?

Colour??

We'd love to see your favourite things !

One of my favourite patterns: 

Wheel Spoke

**Apologies to Julie Andrews.  Here is her version from the Sound of Music:  “My Favourite Things”   

Photo Album

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am not a huge fan of making toys and puppets because the faces cause me problems.  However, I could not resist this!

2886823599?profile=RESIZE_320x320

• Wow! He's a cutie!! I am not much for making toys, either....the sewing up, the stuffing, (how much is too much?!....lol).....and the dreaded facial features!!

• What a cute puppet! The children will love it.  

• OK so I am hugely late with my August items.  Apologies, it has been a rough few weeks and I over extended myself.  

I have a couple more somewhere but I do not know where at the moment!

2886823698?profile=RESIZE_320x320Made by working in two different directions - I love squares like this!

2886823650?profile=RESIZE_320x320

I really like stripes - and this one I liked the rhythm of the way the stripes went thicker and thinner.

2886823861?profile=RESIZE_320x320 I like doing Plain Janes whilst watching films at the cinema - this one was Antman and the Wasp.

2886823621?profile=RESIZE_320x320If I have a variegated yarn, I like to do diagonals or even mitred squares.  

• Yum, yum, yum!!!! I LOVE the variegated yarn in your diagonal square, Rebecca. Gorgeous stripes!!

Your multi-directional square....do you have a pattern for it by any chance, pretty please???? I have only seen a pattern for it in a scarf and I couldn't make head nor tail of it.  :((

• Thank you for your kind comment.  I have just about got it right, so I can send it to you when I have managed to perfect the second half...... and got it typed up!!

• Not a problem Rebecca.  Anytime is a good time to add to a theme.  You've been busy organizing the 10th Anniversay party for KAS so I'm surprised you had time to knit (silly me, of course we always have time to knit/crotchet for our children lol)

These are lovely squares, I especially like the bumblebee square.

• Knitting a hat and hand-warmers set has been my favorite thing to knit lately. I play around with colors and stitches I like to make a simple hat&hand-warmers to keep one more child warm . I have knitted patterns and used tips I learned from Christine Johnson and Kathy Chantrell as well used a pattern Lesley shared with me once.Wendy's and Rachel's beanies are inspiring as well as the work of all KasSisters. Thank you, Ladies!! 
    This is a new hat (hand-warmers coming up soon) I just finished last night,  "September 3rd". 
    2930388616?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024
    • Beanie and hand warmers set completed, finally !! 

2965518356?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• I loved the hat. Now add the hand warmers and it makes a gorgeous set for a child!  Thanks so much Diana.  Never too late to add to a theme:-)

This reply was deleted.