Whatever the langage, love takes many forms.

Elizabeth Barret Browning wrote :

How do I love thee ? Let me count the ways.

Let me count the ways in which I love KAS :

I love KAS :

for giving me a legitimate reason for buying and hoarding yarn

for allowing  me to meet some wonderful generous people in my area

The knitters from Ajain EHPAD and Café Tricot

;and all the others too numerous to mention

for introducing me to Ronda and her team of volunteers in South Africa.

for putting me in touch with KAS sisters and brothers all over the world

BUT MOST OF ALL……...for giving me the joy of seeing the smiling faces of the children when they receive their blankets, hats, handwarmers and toys.

I love all of you wonderful crafters for the beautiful things you make, so let’s pour all our love into squares and toys for the children in need of our love.

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you Diana, Bev and Valerie! I'm still playing back up to catch up, as you see from this late response to your comments. :-/ 

But I'm here. 

• Valerie,

I hope this finds you well, and recovered from your hospital stay.   

My apologies for being later than late, but wanted to add this last picture of some squares that were made in April.

Thank you for all you do for KAS.  

2645096313?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Thank you Sharon. Sorry I didn't answer sooner, but I've been very rarely on the computer over the last few weeks.  Your squares are gorgeous. The white makes them seem to sparkle.   They will be great in a blanket.

• Totally FAB, Sharon!! Loving all the pretty pinks and the textured hearts.  :))

• OK so very, very late........ But they were all finished in April, I just didn't get round to loading them up.  There are two views of the brown heart squares.

2316625772?profile=RESIZE_710x

• A superb collection, Rebecca.......especially LOVING your self striping one....wow, zing a ling!!

• A BEAUTIFUL collection of loving warmth, Valerie....I hope you are well on the way to recovery.  :))

I still have a number of sqs to be added here. I did have them knitted before April 30, just haven't got to sewing all the appliques on.  xo

• Rebecca, the squares are never late. They are so needed that they are welcome at any time.

I have a few to add here also. They are here now because a short hospitalisation prevented me from sending them earlier.

2363417354?profile=RESIZE_710x

2363431269?profile=RESIZE_710x

2363438749?profile=RESIZE_710x

• that blanket is stunning!

• 5 Little Bird Hearts.

2238244276?profile=RESIZE_710x

This reply was deleted.