Welcome to our April theme....

CELEBRATIONS!!

Celebrations bring family, friends and community together.

What is your favourite celebration?
Christmas?
Two Angels  Sleigh With Reindeer GArdens 41-42
ChristmasReds  OCTOBER CHALLENGE - Christmas Stripes Christmas Plain Janes
Easter?
GardenBunny  Some Bunny is looking at you.
Easter Bunny in July
St. Patrick's Day?
Another Four Leaf Clover  FourLeafClover-1  May Challenge - Shamrock
Valentine's Day?
August. Va Va Voom.  Jan COM 2022  June 2021 Theme - Hearts and Flowers
Bastille Day?
Go For The Gold - July 2020
Rio Carnival?
SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE - Carnival plain janes  SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE - Little boy with Carnival balloons    4 NEON squares - Feb 2020 Theme  P1020026
FEBRUARY -Opposites Attract
Chinese New Year?
The lucky colours for 2022 are...cerulean blue, fiery red, mint green and imperial yellow. These colours are derived from the four elements of Feng Shui.
SQUARE 10 of 35  2 Sparkly squares - Think Girls Theme June 2018  Square 8 of 35
SQUARE 1 of 35 Squares
La Tomatina?
Grit Stitch  Just for Fun - Christmas Challenge
Glastonbury Festival?
Notes 8" x 24" TC Piano Keyboard.
May 2019 Theme - Finger Snappin', Toe Tappin', Music.
Mandela Day?
February 2018 Theme - Celebrate Africa
There are surely many many more that I have not thought of, or know about, so please.... let's share in colourful squares.
Colour of the month is.....RED.
Here are a few shades to get you started...haha.

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• April 2022 Theme - Celebrations!!

I still have a few more to complete and a couple of unfinished projects, but am so looking forward to May.

• Gorgeous! 

• This is an ace panel Bev!    Thanks for being a super host lassie ✔️✔️✔️

• I had a GREAT time hosting this month!!

10453478482?profile=RESIZE_710x

To each and everyone who popped in, especially those who had a laugh/chat and/or created such BEAUTIFUL, loving and caring warmth for the children. Once again, you have excelled yourselves.  xo

• April 2022 Theme - Celebrations!!

With the final two red squares finished a couple of days ago, this is an idea of what the blanket will look like....with a few pulls and tugs to get some squares 'into line'.  It turned out a bit 'busy' looking, but I am hopeless at visualization.....and I thought I had edited the photo on my laptop to be standing top to bottom. Sorry if you are having to put your head on its side...haha.

• I love this blanket Bev and so will the children…hours and hours of knitting and sewing! 

• What a superb blanket.     I love that you combined themes -  well done.    Double kudos too btw as I got a good giggle too!

• Bev, I agree with Patricia, it’s a well planned blanket:)) My fingers hurt just thinking of all the 55 appliqués you have sewn on!

10454703453?profile=RESIZE_710x

• It's beautifully planned out, Bev - not too busy at all.

This reply was deleted.