Can I please draw everyone's attention to the sizing of handwarmers.   This center photo shows a hand-warmer made correctly next to a crochet hook, which is 15cms.    The pattern can be found in the KAS PatternBook.  

I need to stress how important it is they are crocheted or knit in the right weight yarn, as heavier or finer yarns may inhibit their use.   Please use:

US = Light worsted weight,   UK = Double knitting,    AUS = 8 ply

It is important the handwarmers have some stretch or give in them for flexibility, and please avoid casting on/off too tightly/loosely.  

(If in doubt I'd suggest briefly trying them on yourself for an idea of fit)    Thank you X

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Following the information that there is a shortage of handwarmers at The Barn, I thought I'd remind you all of the need to be accurate in their sizing when you knit or crochet some...........Thanks X

• Looking through the recent distribution pictures it appears there are still some issues with the sizing of the handwarmers............and the positioning of the thumbhole is important for the practical use of them.    Can we please keep this in mind when sewing them up.    Thank you X

This reply was deleted.