Replies

• March 2019 Theme- A is for Apple

5 kettles, 6 owls. The owls were supposed to be on the lemon square and the kettles on the pink, unfortunately it didn't 'click' until I had sewn half the kettles on...oh dear, senior moment...again!!

• March 2019 Theme - A is for Apple

A bit of nostalgia in the first square......three VW combi vans....and four turtles.

• Goodness, Bev, the fun just keeps on coming!!  These are going to delight a child.  They're super!

I love your VW vans.  Theu bring back a memory or two for me, as well ;) ... xo

• March 2019 Theme - A is for Apple

A bit late, but starting my 'girl' counting sqs. They are a pretty lemon and a magenta....but we all know the camera knows better. :( 1 girl, two unicorns.

• Very beautiful squares, Bev ... xo

• Bev these are so cute! I’m amazed you are starting a set of girl’s counting squares too........ your poor fingers from sewing on all those appliques........ but the results are fantastic :))

• 16" Ladybird Counting Square.

A little late, I had already started this square when I got sidetracked making the PJS.

1747778849?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Glo is right, it is a gem! :))

• Oh Marion, what a gem!  No worries ... nothing is ever too late for our themes :))  This is an absolutely adorable square and I can just imagine the smiles when a child finds this darling ladybug in their blanket!  Thank you! ... xo

• Can't wait to see her in a blanket, Marion....she will be AMAZING!! The stitching of your numbers is fab!!...so neat.

This reply was deleted.