2012 SPRINGS RIVER FESTIVAL

April 13 - 15, 2012

It is time for the 3rd annual Knit-A-Thon at the Springs River Festival.  This Festival has been taking place in downtown Miami Springs for close to 40 years.  It is a 3 day festival with live entertainment, food vendors, arts and crafts, rides, a cake bake off, chili showdown, and much, much more.  I have been involved in planning and running the festival for 10 years now, which is why when I got involved with Knit-A-Square, I thought having a booth at the Festival was a great idea. 

We set up a booth with lots of yarn and needles, and will teach anyone who wants to sit long enough.  We had a great response the first year, and last year was better.  We are hoping for a big showing this year.  Anyone who would like to come, please let me know.  cb187@bellsouth.net, or (305) 887-8666.  Ask for Connie.

For more information on the event:  www.springsriverfestival.com

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well done Connie, having just done Yours Live 2012 in the UK we know how much work is involved in attending such an event.  Good luck too!

• Wow Connie

Sounds like a terrific event.....what a great way to publicize KAS....... good luck

This reply was deleted.