The OCTOBER 2021 Squares List is available

Scroll down to page 4 to see the Squares List.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please click here: POSTAGE INFORMATION Square Circle Forum

2. Inside the parcel: PLEASE Include the Packing Slip  (click on Packing Slip)

3. Check Postage before mailing

Views: 4165

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My pleasure always Wendy. I kept thinking about your parcels (containing your beautiful squares or blankets and hand warmers) therefore I double checked the squares lists 2021 and saw that in  the 2021 April-May squares list 1 parcel from you containing 302 squares is recorded. I was wondering, should this be one of the parcels you expected to have been received by KAS? I hope so for you. Here is the squares list:  2021 APRIL-MAY SQUARES LIST.pdf

Thanks Anneke, the 302 squares parcel was actually from last August (2020). That was my first post Covid parcel, the largest one I have sent. So you can see that postal times are slower due to Covid. I know they will probably get there eventually though. I just love to see them in the lists.

Okay Wendy, glad to know that your August 2020 parcel arrived. You are right, due to Covid postal times are very slow (understandable). Most likley next week I will receive the data for the new squares list.....fingers crossed that your parcels have arrived. 

Hi Wendy, I sent you an email.Please check your forum mailbox :) 

Thanks Anneke,

Have just checked my lists and the parcels would be from last November, January and April. Glad that they have arrived ok and will soon be warming children.

Oooh!!! That's wonderful Wendy! Happy dance for you and the children!

The September Squares List is available.

Monthly totals:

During September we recorded 371 parcels containing 24.028 squares, equal to 686 blankets.

Many other items were received, such as hats, hand-warmers, go-overs, cuddly toys and other goodies.

Please - if you like-  take a look at discussion page "The Barn 2021" , if not yet recorded on the Squares List maybe you can spot your items there. Piles and piles of blankets, hats, squares and toys!

Here is the link: http://www.forum.knit-a-square.com/forum/topics/the-barn-2021

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~A HEARTFELT THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS~~~~~~

Please find below the squares list as an attachment:  2021 SEPTEMBER SQUARES LIST.pdf and click on it to open it:

I´m very sorry I couldn´t find any parcel I sent during July and August. Perhaps next month.

Dear Karla, I can imagine your disappointment. Have you (maybe) spotted your squares or blankets in the section the Barn or the Blanket Room? It always will take a long time before parcels arrive, especially now during the pandemic. Keep the good spirit up, let's wait and see what October will bring us.

What an amazing amount of contributors from the UK!

Indeed Patricia, an incredible number (or is it "amount"?) of loving and caring contributors in the UK!

Yes, I suppose number does sound better - I stand corrected!

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

The Donate button provides 2 options:

1. One time donation
  2. Monthly subscription               [click the box]

Because of PayPal/banking fees, KAS asks that your donation be 5USD [or more].  Anything less, means your donation is eaten up with fees.  Thank you!

KAS FINANCES

Our goal is to remove the monthly deficit that Ronda and her team have to deal with. You can:

1. Make a donation whenever you are able.

2. Sign up for an ongoing monthly donation (subscription).

3. Shop at the KasShop!

Please follow this discussion for monthly updates, current financial reports and ideas on what we can all do to help. Click link : 

KAS FINANCES 2021

SHOP

GET THE MOTOR RUNNING!

US$5.00, $10.00, or $30.00

THE KAS SHOP

SQUARES LIST

The OCTOBER 2021 Squares List is available. Please see:

2021 Squares List Discussion

for the most recent lists.

For all other Square Lists, please visit our SQUARE LISTS page.

2021 MONTHLY THEMES

Planning ahead??

See the 2021

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

KAS PATTERN BOOK

November

Color Of The Month Brown

Free Patterns for

Plain Jane Knit Square

Plain Jane Crochet Square

can be found in the KAS PatternBook

Click here to find more free patterns in

Members Patterns - Squares

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

here 

CREATECARE GLOBAL

"CreateCare Global has set itself two tasks. The first is physical: to bring hope, support and comfort to children for whom poverty and loss are everyday tormentors. The second, and in our view equally important, is to spread the message to the world."

Our thanks to CreateCare Global for supporting the Square Circle Forum and helping to spread the wonderful work that KAS does.

Learn more about CCG here.

© 2021   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service