2021 SQUARES LIST

The NOVEMBER-DECEMBER 2021 Squares List is available

Scroll down to page 5 to see the Squares List.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please click here: POSTAGE INFORMATION Square Circle Forum

2. Inside the parcel: PLEASE Include the Packing Slip  (click on Packing Slip)

3. Check Postage before mailing

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• So glad my parcel has arrive safely.

• I am glad for you too Dawn. Much appreciated that you kept on making squares for "our" vulnerable children. Wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

• Happy Christmas to you to

The  November-December Squares List is available.

Monthly totals:

9907013259?profile=RESIZE_710x

During November-December we recorded 209 parcels containing 12,980 squares, equal to 370 blankets.

Many other items were received, such as hats, hand-warmers, go-overs, cuddly toys and more.

In 2021 the overall total of squares, 159,025 makes a total of 4,543 blankets, most of these have been distributed to the children!9701612286?profile=RESIZE_710x

~~~~~A HEARTFELT THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS~~~~~

The November Squares list includes the parcels received as of November 1st up till December 7th.

Because of the closure of the BARN, there will be NO December squares list.

A note from Ronda:

We have decided not to continue on until next week so today, December 7, was our last day in The Barn for 2021.
    We will re-open on 11th or 18th January 2022. We are all pretty exhausted and the Omicron bug is spreading like wildfire just now.
    Athelé has had to cancel the big distribution on 13th Dec - sad but sensible.

Everyone in the KASbarn thanks you ALL for a busy year despite the frustrations ... we are always grateful for your beautiful squares etc., and wonderful support in all areas.

We wish everyone the blessings of a Happy Christmas and look forward to
    being in touch in the new year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9913957088?profile=RESIZE_710x

Please find below the squares list as an attachment:  2021 NOVEMBER-DECEMBER SQUARES LIST.pdf and click on it to open it:

• Thank you, Anneke, for all your work in compiling the Square Lists.  It is getting more and more expensive for me to post squares, even if I use the slower economy rate available here in the UK. So it is very reassuring, and motivational, to get confirmation that you have received my parcels. 

• Thank you Susan, much appreciated. Indeed it is very expensive to send parcels. I am glad for you that your parcels arrived safely. You and your knitting club do so much for the children, and I thank you for hosting monthly themes. Wish you a wonderful, happy and healthy New Year. 

• The October Squares List is available.

Monthly totals:

9826959892?profile=RESIZE_710x

During October we recorded 183 parcels containing 16,548 squares, equal to 472 blankets.

Many other items were received, such as hats, hand-warmers, go-overs, cuddly toys and more.

9701612286?profile=RESIZE_710x

Please - if you like-  take a look at discussion page "The Barn 2021" , if not yet recorded on the Squares List maybe you can spot your items there. Piles and piles of blankets, hats, squares, hand warmers and toys!

Here is the link: http://www.forum.knit-a-square.com/forum/topics/the-barn-2021

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~9826961458?profile=RESIZE_710x

~~~~~~A HEARTFELT THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS~~~~~~

Please find below the squares list as an attachment:  2021 OCTOBER SQUARES LIST.pdf and click on it to open it:

The September Squares List is available.

Monthly totals:

9701446099?profile=RESIZE_710x

During September we recorded 371 parcels containing 24.028 squares, equal to 686 blankets.

Many other items were received, such as hats, hand-warmers, go-overs, cuddly toys and other goodies.

Please - if you like-  take a look at discussion page "The Barn 2021" , if not yet recorded on the Squares List maybe you can spot your items there. Piles and piles of blankets, hats, squares and toys!

Here is the link: http://www.forum.knit-a-square.com/forum/topics/the-barn-2021

9701490059?profile=RESIZE_710x

~~~~~~A HEARTFELT THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS~~~~~~

Please find below the squares list as an attachment:  2021 SEPTEMBER SQUARES LIST.pdf and click on it to open it:

• great to see that my parcel of squares arrived.  I have a load more ready to parcel up and post off.  Just wondering when you will close the barn as I do not want to get caught up in the Christmas break

• Hi Rebecca, please read about closing and opening during December2021-January 2022, the Christmas break, in the Mods team section, Amy has written a message about it.

This reply was deleted.